Duration: Delhi > Ranthambore > Jaipur >
On your arrival at Delhi, you will be welcomed at the Airport / Railway station and then you will be transfer to the pre booked hotel to check in. After getting freshen up the sightseeing tour of Delhi starts where you will be taken to the Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Parliament House, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple etc. After the tour have an overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.
After the early morning breakfast you will be taken to the Jungle Safari to view the exotic wildlife Sanctuaries. Ranthambore national parks give you the chance to visit the best Tiger spot to have a thrilling wildlife ride. Evening is free for leisure and shopping activities. Have a comfortable overnight at Hotel in Ranthambore.
After breakfast from Ranthambore check out from the hotel of Ranthambore and start the drive towards Jaipur. On arrival check in the pre booked hotel at Jaipur. After getting fresh up you will be taken to the City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar etc. Evening is free for leisure and shopping at Jaipur. Then have a comfortable overnight stay at Hotel in Jaipur.
- Delhi- Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple.
- Ranthambore- wildlife Sanctuaries, jungle safari.
- Jaipur- City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amber fort, Nahargah Fort.
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 650 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.