Duration: Delhi > Agra > Mandawa > Nawalgarh > Samode > Jaipur
On your arrival at Delhi, you will be welcomed at the Airport / Railway station and then you will be transfer to the pre booked hotel to check in. After getting freshen up the sightseeing tour of Delhi starts where you will be taken to the Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Parliament House, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple etc. After the tour have an overnight stay at hotel in Delhi
After breakfast from Mandawa start the drive to Nawalgarh. This is located just 25 kms from Mandawa. In this region visit the Nawalgarh fort, experience the Nawalgarh falls etc and many other sightseeing places. After a tired day check in the hotel in Nawalgarh and have a peaceful night stay.
After the breakfast in the morning from the hotel of Nawalgarh, start the drive to Samode which is 160 kms by road. On reaching the destination check in the hotel and get freshen up. After hat visit the 400 year old Samode palace and many other famous destinations nearby. Then return to the room for an overnight stay.
After the delicious morning breakfast start the drive to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur check in hotel for stay. Get fresh and get ready to have the sightseeing in the city of Jaipur. Enjoy the visit to the Local and colorful markets, Handicrafts and shopping in the evening. Then have a overnight stay at the hotel of jaipur.
After the breakfast in the morning start the sightseeing of Jaipur. Visit the Bulund Darwaza once you reach Jaipur. Check in the hotel to get freshen up and start the sightseeing trip to the Hawa Mahal, amer and Jaigrah forts. Post lunch spend time in shopping at the Johari and Bapu Bazaar of Jaipur. By evening enjoy the dinner in Rajasthani style. Return to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.
Rajasthan Havelies Tour
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.