Duration: Delhi >Neemrana >Jaipur >Shekhawati >Bikaner >Jaisalmer >Khimsar >Pushkar >Delhi
Our Representatives will warmly welcome your arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. We will also ensure you a smooth ride to the Hotel. You may check in the hotel and get relaxed for a while. Enjoy the leisure activities and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
After the breakfast, We will start the drive to Neemrana. We will check in the hotel on arrival and will start the sightseeing places. We will visit the Fort, ancient villages, Eastern palace, and other monumental buildings. We will then have a comfortable and peaceful night stay at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning, we will start the visit to Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Water palace, Monkey Temple and Govindji temple. In the evening, we will have the dinner in a Rajasthani traditional resort with folk music and dance. We will then have an overnight stay at the hotel of Jaipur.
Day 5Jaipur -Shekhawati - Bikaner
After the early morning breakfast, we will continue the sightseeing travel. We will visit the Fatehpur and Shekhawati regions and witness the Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets. We will then start the road trip to Bikaner. Here, we will visit the Camel breeding center and sand dunes followed by a return to the hotel.
Day 6Bikaner - Jaisalmer
We will continue the sightseeing visit of Bikaner after the early morning breakfast and Visit the Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace. We will then start the road trip to Jaisalmer. After having lunch on the way, we will visit Kheechan and the Golden Fort. We will reach Jaisalmer to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After the early morning breakfast, we will start the drive to Pushkar and check in the hotel on arrival. We will later explore the holy city of Pushkar and visit the Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple & Varah Temple. Then return to the room for delicious dinner and for overnight stay.
- Neemrana - Fort, ancient villages, Eastern palace.
- Jaipur - Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar mantar, Albert hall, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort,
- Shekhawati - Fatehpur and Shekhawati Regions.
- Bikaner - Camel Breeding Center and Sand Dunes.
- Jaisalmer - Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan and the Golden Fort.
- Khimsar - Khimsar Fort, and enjoy the Jeep safari, sand dunes
- Pushkar - Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Varah Temple
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.