Duration: Delhi >Jaipur >Jodhpur >Jaisalmer >Bikaner >Delhi
Day 2Delhi Sighting
Start the Day with a healthy breakfast and get ready to explore Delhi! The sightseeing tour of Delhi will start and we will visit the Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Parliament House, Laxmi Narayan Temple and Lotus Temple etc. We will then have a peaceful night at the selected hotel in Delhi
After the breakfast & check out from the hotel, We will start the road trip to Jaipur. On arrival, We will check in the hotel for a while and then start the sightseeing trip. We will visit the Hawa Mahal, gardens and museums. After lunch, we will spend time in colorful shopping at Johari bazaar and Bapu Bazaar. Then after full day of sightseeing, we will enjoy the dinner in Rajasthani style.
After the breakfast, We will start the sightseeing visit to Nahargarh Fort, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Albert Hall. After lunch, we will visit the temples and Museums. The remaining time in the evening is free for shopping and other leisure activities. After a tired day, we will have delicious food and have a peaceful overnight stay.
After the breakfast, we will then start the road travel to the Jaisalmer. We will visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple, Museum and gardens here in Jaisalmer. We will also visit the Havelies of back streets, Patwoh ki and Kothari. We will then start the travel to the Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, to enjoy Camel Ride at the desert stretches. Finally, we will return to the hotel for a peaceful night!
We will start the travel to the Bikaner from the desert city of Jaisalmer after the breakfast. After reaching Bikaner, we will visit the Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace. We will visit the desert sand ranges of Bikaner and then return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- Delhi- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple.
- Jaipur- Johari and Bapu Bazaar, Nahargarh Fort, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall.
- Jodhpur- Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan palace, Jaswant Tada and Balsamand Lake.
- Jaisalmer - back streets, Patwoh ki, Kothari, Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, enjoy Camel Ride.
- Jodhpur- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace.
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.