Duration: Full Day Sightseeing Tour Of Jaipur
- Tour starts around 09:00 AM and take you to various tourist spots in Jaipur.
- Get started with the most famous tourist destinations in India Amber fort.
- Then you will move to Hawa Mahal, City Palace, JantarMantar, and Jal Mahal, all of them lying in close proximity to each other and related to the royal families of Jaipur.
- After this, you will continue your tour to visit Royal Gaitore which was once known to be the resting grounds of Maharajas
- This will be followed by a visit to the museum of Albert Hall, the valley of Kanak Garden, the walled city of Jaipur.
- You will be dropped back to your hotel at around 6:00 PM in the evening.
- Sightseeing to Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, JantarMantar, Jal Mahal, Gaitore, Albert Hall, Kanak Garden.
- Driver cum Guide
- Parking,Toll Tax
- Car for the ride
- Transportation in a private AC vehicle as per the package selected.
- Coordination with the driver is very necessary for a smooth and relaxed trip.
- Entry tickets for monuments will be paid by the guest.
- Seating in a car is up to a maximum of 4, 7 or 11 pax, as per package selected
- Nahargarh and Jaigarh can be added to your Day tour as per time and on additional charges.
- Visiting all places depends upon the time taken by the customer for each place.
- Rates for package are flexible during 25th Dec to 1st Jan and other festive season.
Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.