Duration: Jaipur > Ajmer > Pushkar > Udaipur >
Day 1Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start the full day local sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day excursion to Ajmer & Pushkar. Visit Ajmer-e- Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din- Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar. Visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 3Ajmer/Pushkar– Udaipur via Nathdwara& Eklingji
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). En route visit Nathdwara and Eklingji. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 4Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting FatehSagar, MaharanaPratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-Ki-Bari - Queen’s resort for her friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), BhartiyaLok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur
- Jaipur – Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Johri Bazaar, Hawa mahal & Jantar Mantar
- Pushkar - Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar lake, Pushkar Market, Brahma Temple
- Udaipur - Sahellion Ki Bari, Beautiful Rose Garden, Fateh Sagar Lake, City Palace
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 650 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.