Duration: Delhi > Agra > Fatehpur Sikri > Bikaner > Jaisalmer > Jodhpur > Udaipur >
Day 1Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Agra
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to historical and romantic city - Agra. En route visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous TajMahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 2Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
After breakfast visit Agra Fort & proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. En route visit Fatehpur Sikri - once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start the full day local sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 6Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why it’s known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli &.Salimsingh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 8Jodhpur Half day Sightseeing – Udaipur
After breakfast start for half day sightseeing covering Umaid Bhawan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. After that transfer to Udaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 9Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for her friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), BhartiyaLok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
- Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple,Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Empress Noor Jehan Tomb, Fatehpur Sikri,
- Jaipur – Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Johri Bazaar, Hawa mahal & Jantar Mantar
- Bikaner- Fatehpur, Shekhawati Regions, Cenotaphs, Step Wells, Painted Havelis, Ancient Streets.
- Jaisalmer- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan, Jaiselmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Camel Ride.
- Jodhpur- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort.
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 650 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.