Duration: Jaipur > Bikaner > Jaisalmer > Jodhpur > Udaipur
Our Representatives will warmly welcome your arrival at Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. We will also ensure you a smooth ride to the Hotel followed by a delicious breakfast/Lunch. After it, the heritage tour of Jaipur starts. We will visit the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal, City Palace Museum, ancient observatory Jantar Mantar and Lord GovindDeoji Temple. After the visit, have a peaceful night at the selected hotel in Jaipur.
After the luxurious breakfast next morning, we will visit Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Water palace and Monkey Temple. Later we will take you to the Local Market to purchase Rajasthani Traditional Items. In Evening, We will arrange your dinner at a Rajasthani traditional resort along with folk music and dance followed by a good night sleep in the hotel.
After the breakfast, We will continue the cultural journey to explore Bikaner! We will visit the Junagarh Fort & Lalgarh Palace and then start the travel to the Jaisalmer. On the way to Jaisalmer, We will visit Kheechan. On reaching Jaisalmer, We will check in the hotel to relax for a while. We will then visit the Golden Fort and then take an overnight stay at the hotel in Jaisalmer.
After the morning breakfast, The sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer will start. We will take you to the Jaisalmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Patwohki & Kothari Haveli. After the lunch, we will visit Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes followed by an exclusive Camel Ride to experience the DholaMaru magic. We will then take a rest with an overnight stay at Jaisalmer hotel.
After an early morning breakfast, We will start our journey towards Udaipur. We will have our lunch at the hotel after reaching Udaipur. In the evening, We will Visit the local Market and admire the evening trance of Fatehsagar Lake. We will have a Traditional Marwar Dinner followed by an Overnight Stay at Udaipur.
- Jaipur - City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Amber fort, Nahargah Fort.
- Bikaner- Fatehpur, Shekhawati Regions, Cenotaphs, Step Wells, Painted Havelis, Aancient Streets.
- Jaisalmer- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan, Jaiselmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple,Camel Ride.
- Jodhpur- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort.
- Udaipur - Sahellion Ki Bari, Beautiful Garden, Sagar Lake, City Place.
|02||Jaipur||Theme / Hometel / Similar|
|01||Bikaner||Chirag Palace / Raj villas/ Similar|
|02||Jaisalmer||Narayan Niwas / Jaisal Villas/ Similar|
|01||Jodhpur||Khaas villas / kothi Heritage / Similar|
|02||Udaipur||Ram Pratap Palace / Lake City Resort/ Similar|
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup.
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Personal expenses such as mineral water, laundry, telephone calls, tip etc.
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as (Diwali, X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc)
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.