Duration: Delhi >Mandawa >Bikaner >Khimsar >Jodhpur >Delhi
Day 1Delhi Sightseeing
Our Representatives will warmly welcome your arrival at Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. We will also ensure you a smooth ride to the Hotel. After a while for relaxation, the sightseeing tour of Delhi will start and you will visit the Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Parliament House, Laxmi Narayan Temple and Lotus Temple etc. followed by have a peaceful night at the selected hotel in Delhi
After the breakfast in the morning, We will start the travel to Mandawa. You will experience the villages of Rajasthan on the way. On arrival, we will check in the hotel at mandawa . After lunch, we will start the sightseeing of the city and visit the old paintings, beautiful ancient Havelis, natural colors of the streets etc. After the full day of sightseeing, we will have a overnight stay at the hotel of Mandawa.
After the breakfast in the morning, We will start the road travel to the desert city of Bikaner. After lunch in the hotel of Bikaner, we will start the sightseeing visit to the Junagarh Fort and also witness the largest Camel Breeding Farm. We will visit the local markets and have an overnight Hotel stay.
After the breakfast in the morning, We will start the travel to Khimsar. On reaching there, we will check in the hotel and Visit the Deshnok Rat temple, Royal Khimsar Fort, Jeep safari and watch the sun set on sand dunes. We will then return to the Hotel to have dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
After the breakfast, we will start the travel to Jodhpur. On the way, we will visit the Mahavir Jain Temple along with a visit to the famous Jija Mata mandir. We will then continue the sightseeing travel and our drive to Jodhpur. We will check in the hotel and then visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant thada, Sardar market clock tower etc followed by an overnight stay.
- Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple,Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Mandawa- old paintings, beautiful ancient Havelies.
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm.
- Khimsar- Deshnok Rat temple, Royal Khimsar Fort, Jeep safari, sun set on sand dunes
- Jodhpur- Mahavira Jain Temple Also Visit Jija Mata Mandir, Mehrangarh Fort,Sardar Market Clock Tower.
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.