Duration: Jaipur > Ajmer > Pushkar > Jodhpur > Jaisalmer > Bikaner
Day 1Jaipur Airport/ Railway Station – Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Jaipur Railway Station / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 2Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start the full day local sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 3Jaipur –Ajmer / Pushkar Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day excursion to Ajmer & Pushkar. Visit Ajmer-e- Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din- Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar. Visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 6Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why it’s known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli &.Salimsingh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also visit Gadishar Lake. In evening proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 7Jaisalmer– Bikaner Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the Afternoon, visit Karni Mata Temple (Rats Temple) at Deshnok, 30 km from Bikaner, in its present form was completed in the early 20th century in the late Mughal style by Maharaja of Bikaner. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
- Jaipur – Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Johri Bazaar, Hawa mahal & Jantar Mantar
- Pushkar - Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar lake, Pushkar Market, Brahma Temple
- Jodhpur- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort.
- Bikaner- Fatehpur, Shekhawati Regions, Cenotaphs, Step Wells, Painted Havelis, Ancient Streets.
- Jaisalmer- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan, Jaiselmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Camel Ride.
HOTEL CATEGORY DETAILS
5*Dlx Equivalent with Breakfast.
5* Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
4*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
- Super Deluxe
3*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
2*Dlx Equivalent Hotel with Breakfast.
Standard Hotel with Breakfast.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
- Maximum KM blockage will be 650 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, Etc.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 3.09 % Government Service Tax.
Note: There will be additional Diwali, Christmas & New Year Eve Supplement charge. The rates are valid for Indian National only. Room category in all packages is the base category rooms. In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned,than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels,changes in the cost if any will be advised.Rates are subject to change if fuel rates hike.