The India Holi is considered as one of the best festivals in the world. People celebrate this wonderful revelry with vibrant colors, enthralling activities & much more. One of the iconic iterations of Holi is the Brij Holi 2020.
This splendid festivity is held along with Barsana Holi, Lathmaar Holi, Vrindavan Holi, Mathura Holi, Gokul Holi, Holika Dahan & Color Water Holi. Each event is hosted in a special place which in totality is considered as the Land of Lord Krishna. With exciting activities, friendly people, delicious sweets & popular dignitaries, Brij Holi 2020 is set to be a grand affair.
You can also witness the Falen Ki Holi in the Falen Village or relish Barsana Lathmaar Holi at the historic Nangaon. Whatever you do, the Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple Holi will make you wanting for more. So, avail an inclusive Holi festival tour package & take part in the Brij Holi 2020 for an unforgettable experience.
· There are a plethora of events lined up from 3rd March to 10th March 2020.
· The following is the line-up of Holi events as per the dates:
§ 3rd March - Barsana Holi 2020 with Laddu Holi in the popular Sriji Temple.
§ 4th March - Lathmaar Holi or Main Barsna Holi.
§ 5th March - Nandgayon Holi or Lathmaar Holi in NandBhawan.
§ 6th March - Vrindavanholi at the iconic Bankey Bihari Temple Holi along with Rangbharni Holi.
§ 7th March - Gokul Holi which also comprises of Raman Reti Visit.
§ 9th March - Braj Lathmar Holi which is also known as Holika Dahani.e Holi Fire.
§ 10th March – Brij’s Colorful Water Holi.
These are the prominent attractions of the Mathura Holi 2020 :
· This popular iteration of Holi is celebrated in Barsana.
· This event includes the Laddu Holi.
· The Barsna Holi is celebrated with pomp at the beautiful Shri ji Temple which was dedicated to Radha ji.
· A large number of devotees gather at the Shri ji Temple during Barsana Holi 2020. They enjoy the songs, dances & colors while receiving sweet balls or laddus.
· The Barsana Lathmaar Holi is characterized by a lot of fun.
· This iconic event also promotes women empowerment. Lord Krishna always had a deep respect for Women.
· Thus, Women are given an opportunity to have fun & showcase their individuality.
· The natives of Braj make the Lathmaar Holi is a grand spectacle with wonderful revelries & much more. You can avail a good Holi package tour in India to experience one of the best festivals in India with loved ones.
· The natives of Nandgaon go toe to toe with Barsana inhabitants when it comes to celebrating the Holi Festival.
· The Nandgayon Holi consists of 2 aspects:
i. Boys from the Barsana area come over to Nandgayon to throw colors on their women.
ii. Nandgayon women retaliate in a fun manner with bamboo sticks to shun off the men.
· This turns into a beguiling celebration with colors, sweets & other culinary delights.
· Experience the electrifying atmosphere with a Braj Holi Festival 2020 Tour Package for a momentous vacation.
There are two amazing festivities on 6th March 2020 :
i. Vrindavan Holi – This is the advent of Colorful festival Mathura Vrindavan. This thrilling event starts due to the Rangbharni Ekadashi phenomenon. Tourists, residents & sybarites celebrate at the Bankey Bihari Temple Holi which is considered as one of the oldest temples in the world. Devotees of Krishna & travellers play with colors which creates a sense of brotherhood & happiness.
ii. Mathura Holi– The Mathura Holi Dates 2020 is similar to Brindavan Holi. It is celebrated at the Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple Holi. This enigmatic place is considered as the birthplace of Lord Krishna. Devotees & tourists gather to play Holi & pay their respects to Lord Krishna & Radha ji.
· The Gokul Holi is celebrated in the town of Gokul which is located in Mathura.
· Legend has it that Krishna ji was present in this town during his infant & toddler days.
· You can also witness a procession of Child Krishna across the town.
· This exciting event consists of the burning of pyres and is a prominent event amongst all the Holi activities.
· Pyres are burnt to symbolize evil’s (Holika) burning.
· People even take a round around the burning pyre.
· This event enables family reunions, proper worshipping & enthralling revelries.
· The Brij Holi 2020 is the culmination of a week-long Holi festivities.
· The Holi Dhulandi is the epitome of color play.
· Experience happiness, joy, brotherhood & love as people celebrate the Colorful water Holi in full swing.
· People also use Abir & Gulal to throw at each other and celebrate life.There are other iterations of Holi such as Mahavan Holi, Goverdhan Holi, Phoolan Holi, Widow’s Holi & Huranga Holi. You can choose any of the best holi celebration places in India for a riveting experience. Avail reliable Tour operators for Holi festival in India & take part in Brij Holi 2020 for a once in a lifetime experience. 26 February 2020