The Heritage tour package guides the travelers to explore the Heritage of Rajasthan to experience some of best travelling and heritage value for the visitors.The heritage tour package includes the cities and destinations Delhi-Jaipur-Udaipur -Jodhpur-Khimsar-Bikaner-Mandawa.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 08 Nights / 09 Days
The Heritage tour package provides the best chance for visitors to the diligence beauty of the city with the architectural and heritage destinations such as Delhi-Jaipur-Udaipur -Jodhpur-Khimsar-Bikaner-Mandawa for a period of 08 Nights and 09 days.
|Day||Destination||Duration : 08 Nights / 09 Days|
|You will be received from the New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and will be transferred to the pre booked hotel. After lunch start the visit to the Pink City. Visit Johari Bazaar, museums, govind Deoji Temple. Evening is free for leisure and shopping. Have overnight stat at the Hotel in Jaipur.|
|2||Jaipur||After breakfast form Jaipur start the visit to Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Monkey Temple etc. By evening have dinner at Rajasthani resort with delightful folk music. The return to the room for a overnight stay.|
|On having the breakfast at the hotel start the drive to Udaipur. Have a halt at Ajmer. Visit the Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar lake, Pushkar Market enjoy the scenic beauty of Udaipur. After the full day of travel return to the hotel for an overnight stay.|
|4||Udaipur||After breakfast start the sightseeing travel of Udaipur. Visit the Fatehsagar Lake, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Garden, Maharana, City Palace, Lake Pichola. After the whole day of visit Stay overnight at hotel in Udaipur.|
|After breakfast start the drive to Jodhpur. On arrival check in the hotel at Jodhpur. Start the sightseeing of the Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Palace. Then return to the hotel for the overnight stay.|
|After the breakfast start the travel to the sightseeing to Khimsar. Check in the hotel at the Khimsar on reaching. Visit the Khimsar Fort, and enjoy the Jeep safari at the local villages and also visit the wildlife sensational here in Khimsar sand dunes. Then return to the hotel for dinner and have an overnight stay.|
|On finishing the breakfast start the travel to Bikaner. Check in the hotel and get freshen up. Then visit the Junagarh Fort, largest Camel Breeding Research and many busy markets. Then have a comfortable overnight at Hotel in Bikaner.|
|After the breakfast start the travel to Mandawa. On the way visit the Mandawa villages. On arrival check in the hotel and get freshen up. Then visit the 200 year old painted Havelies, old streets, and many other nearby places. Then have an overnight stay at Hotel in Mandawa.|
|On the last day after the breakfast start the drive to Delhi. You will be dropped at the Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand in the evening for the onward journey.|
Highlights of Rajasthan Heritage Tours
- Delhi- Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi Samadhi, India Gate, Humayun Tomb
- Jaipur- Johari Bazaar, museums, govind Deoji Temple, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Monkey Temple
- Pushkar Ajmer- Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar lake, Pushkar Market
- Udaipur- Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada and Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Khimsar- Khimsar Fort, and enjoy the Jeep safari
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort, largest Camel Breeding Research
- Mandawa- Mandawa villages ,Havelis
Rajasthan Heritage Tour Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Heritage Tour Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.