The tour packages include Golden Triangle tour cities along with the Pushkar and Udaipur is one of the best packages which cover the famous destinations. Also Delhi, Jaipur, Agra will be included some of the beautiful places in India where the flow of tourists are also in large number. The beautiful mughal architecture, The Red fort, Jamma Masjid, Lotus temple, Parliament etc are famous in Delhi. The world wonder Taj Mahal, in Agra and other famous nearby destinations are a must visit. The pink city of Jaipur has traditional monuments with many cultural activities and architectural wonders to be witnessed.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 06 Nights / 07 Days
This tour package includes some of the famous cities of North India such as Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar and Udaipur. Delhi- Capital city, visiting the famous monuments, heritage value building like Red fort, Jama Masjid etc. Agra- The world’s wonder Taj Mahal, Agra fort etc. Jaipur- The colorful city, ancient forts, palaces, and many other monumental places etc. Pushkar- The only Bharma temple in the world, pushkar lakes etc.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days|
|1||Delhi||On arriving at Delhi you will be received from the Airport/ Railway station and will be transferred to the pre booked hotel. Check in the hotel and after getting freshened up start the sightseeing tour of Delhi. You will be taken to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan etc. After the tour have an overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.|
|After the breakfast check out from the Delhi hotel and start the drive towards Agra. The total distance is 204 km/4 hours. On reaching Agra visit the Taj Mahal, the tomb of Sufi saint Shaikh Salim Chisti. Check in hotel at Agra and relax for a while. Evening is free for shopping and leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.|
|After the morning’s breakfast check out from the hotel, start road drive towards Jaipur 235 kms. On the way you will be taken to the historical town built by Akbar, Fatehpur Sikri. Then you can visit the Bulund Darwaza once you reach Jaipur. Check in the hotel to get freshen up and start the sightseeing trip to the Hawa Mahal, amer and jaigrah forts. Post lunch spend time in shopping at the Johari and Bapu Bazaar of Jaipur. By evening enjoy the dinner in Rajasthani style. Return to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay.|
After the breakfast from the hotel in Jaipur start the sightseeing trip to the city of Jaipur. Visit the Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, City Palace, hawa mahal, Albert Hall etc. In evening you will be taken for a special Rajasthani dinner at the ethnic resort. This will be with folk music and dance. Have a overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.
|After breakfast check out from the hotel and start the journey to the holy town of Pushkar. You will visit the only Brahma temple in world, Savitri temple and other sacred lakes of Pushkar. Then continue with the overnight stay at the hotel in Pushkar.|
|6||Pushkar||After the breakfast in morning start the sightseeing travel of Pushkar and nearby places. Visit the Savitri temple and other sacred lakes of Pushkar. Do shopping at the Pushkar return to the room for dinner. Have a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in pushkar.|
|After the breakfast from the hotel in Pushkar visit some of the left out attractions in Pushkar. Then you will be transferred to the Airport / Railway station from where you can continue with your onward journey.|
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour
- Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple
- Agra - The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sufi saint Shaikh Salim Chisti, Fatehpur Sikri.
- Jaipur - Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Jaigrah forts, Johari, Bazar.
- Pushkar- Brahma temple, Savitri temple, pushkar lakes
Accommodation Facilities of Golden Triangle Tour
|City||Luxury Hotel||Deluxe Hote||Standard|
|Delhi||Hans Plazza / Similar||Africa Avenue / Similar||Hari Pikaro /Similar|
Whydham Hotel / Similar
|Taj Resort / Similar||Garndren Vilas/Similara|
|Jaipur||Country Inn / Similar||Park Inn / Similar||Solitaire /Similar|
|Pushkar||Pushkar Resort / Similar||Gulaab Niwas / Similar||New Park / Similar|
Golden Triangle Package Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Golden Triangle Tour Package Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.