The Havelies tour package covers the glimpse of the cities including Delhi, Agra, Mandawa, Nawalgarh, Samode, Jaipur in the duration of 06 nights / 07 days. Experience the mystic and cultural tour along with the ancient Havelies in the cities of rajasthan to make the tour more interesting.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 06 Nights and 07 Days
This tour package takes gives you a new traveling experience in the regions of mandawa, Nawalgarh, samode along with the visit to the capital city Delhi, Agra, pink city Jaipur etc for 06 nights and 07 days. Enjoy the historical and colorful Havelies in nearby destinations.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 06 Nights and 07 Days|
|1||Delhi-Delhi||On your arrival at Delhi, you will be welcomed at the Airport / Railway station and then you will be transfer to the pre booked hotel to check in. After getting freshen up the sightseeing tour of Delhi starts where you will be taken to the Red Fort, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Parliament House, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple etc. After the tour have an overnight stay at hotel in Delhi|
|After the breakfast from the hotel in Delhi start the drive to mandawa. On arrival check in the hotel at mandawa and start the sightseeing of the city. Visit the Shekhawati region and the havelis paintings. Then have an overnight stay in the hotel of Mandawa.|
|After breakfast from Mandawa start the drive to Nawalgarh. This is located just 25 kms from Mandawa. In this region visit the Nawalgarh fort, experience the Nawalgarh falls etc and many other sightseeing places. After a tired day check in the hotel in Nawalgarh and have a peaceful night stay.|
|After the breakfast in the morning from the hotel of Nawalgarh, start the drive to Samode which is 160 kms by road. On reaching the destination check in the hotel and get freshen up. After hat visit the 400 year old Samode palace and many other famous destinations nearby. Then return to the room for an overnight stay.|
|After the delicious morning breakfast start the drive to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur check in hotel for stay. Get fresh and get ready to have the sightseeing in the city of Jaipur. Enjoy the visit to the Local and colorful markets, Handicrafts and shopping in the evening. Then have a overnight stay at the hotel of jaipur.|
|6||Jaipur||After the breakfast in the morning start the sightseeing of Jaipur. Visit the Bulund Darwaza once you reach Jaipur. Check in the hotel to get freshen up and start the sightseeing trip to the Hawa Mahal, amer and Jaigrah forts. Post lunch spend time in shopping at the Johari and Bapu Bazaar of Jaipur. By evening enjoy the dinner in Rajasthani style. Return to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay|
|On the last day of the Tours after breakfast you will be taken to Amber Fort & Jal Mahal. After visiting these destinations start the drive back to Delhi in the evening. You will be transferred to the Airport/ Railway for the return journey.|
Rajasthan Havelies Tour
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Havelies Tour
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.