The best way to explore the forts and places of Rajasthan is by this Forts and Palaces tour package. This allows the visitors to witness the amazing beauty and ancient history of Rajasthan. The Forts and Palaces travel package include the cities of Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Neemrana, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Khimsar, Pushkar.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 0/9 Nights / 10 Days
The Forts and Palaces tour package of Rajasthan provides the visitors a chance to explore and experience the beauty of Rajasthan. This Fort and palaces is for a duration of 09 nights and 10 days taking you the destinations like Jaipur, Neemrana, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Khimsar, Pushkar.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 09 Nights / 10 Days|
|1||Delhi||On your arrival at Delhi you will be received by the representatives and will be taken to the pre booked hotel. Check in the hotel and get relaxed for a while. Enjoy the leisure activities and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.|
|After the breakfast from the Hotel in Delhi start the drive to Neemrana. Check in the hotel on arrival and start the sightseeing places. Visit the Fort, ancient villages, Eastern palace, and other monumental buildings. Then have comfortable overnight stay.|
|After Breakfast from Neemrana start the drive to Jaipur. On reaching Jaipur, start the sightseeing tour. Visit Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar mantar, Albert hall. After the sightseeing of Jaipur have dinner at your hotel and an overnight stay.|
|4||Jaipur||After breakfast in the morning start the visit to Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Water palace, Monkey Temple, Govindji temple. Evening you will your dinner at Rajasthani traditional resort with folk music and dance. Then have an overnight stay at the hotel of Jaipur.|
Jaipur -Shekhawati - Bikaner
|After the early morning breakfast continue the sightseeing travel. Visit the Fatehpur and Shekhawati regions. Witness the Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets. Then start the road trip to Bikaner. Here visit the Camel breeding center and sand dunes. Then return to the room for dinner and have an overnight stay.|
Bikaner - Jaisalmer
|Continue the sightseeing visit of Bikaner after the early morning breakfast. Visit the Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner. Then start the road trip to Jaiselmer. After having lunch on the way we will proceed on the way to Bikaner. Visit Kheechan and the Golden Fort. Return to the room for dinner and take an overnight stay at hotel in Jaiselmer.|
|7||Jaisalmer||After the breakfast in Jaisalmer hotel start the sightseeing visit of Jaiselmer. Visit the Jaiselmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Patwoh ki and Kothari Haveli and Kulcihera. By evening enjoy the Camel Ride and then have dinner and return to the room for overnight stay.|
|After the breakfast start the drive to Khimsar. Check in the hotel on arrival. Visit the Khimsar Fort, and enjoy the Jeep safari, sand dunes. Then return to the room for elicious dinner and for overnight stay.|
|After the early morning breakfast start the drive to Pushkar. Check in the hotel on arrival and get relaxed for a while. Then later start exploring the holy city of Pushkar. Visit the Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Varah Temple. Then return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.|
Pushkar - Delhi
|On the last day of the tour, start the travel form the hotel of Pushkar after breakfast. Then you will be taken to the Delhi airport during the return journey. On arrival at the Delhi airport you will be directly transferred to the Airport/ Railway station for the final journey back home.|
Highlihgts of Rajasthan Forts and Places
- Neemrana - Fort, ancient villages, Eastern palace.
- Jaipur - Amber fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar mantar, Albert hall, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort,
- Shekhawati - Fatehpur and Shekhawati Regions.
- Bikaner - Camel Breeding Center and Sand Dunes.
- Jaisalmer - Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan and the Golden Fort.
- Khimsar - Khimsar Fort, and enjoy the Jeep safari, sand dunes
- Pushkar - Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Varah Temple
Rajasthan Forts and Places Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Forts and Places Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.