The Luxury Rajasthan Trains Tour package gives the idea for the people to explore the real beauty of Rajasthan in the best luxury travel journey. The Rajasthai culture at its best can be witnessed during this travel. Many important destinations in Rajasthan such as Delhi, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Bharatpur will be covered by this train journey for 07 nights and 08 days.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 07 Nights / 08 Days
The Luxury Rajasthan Trains package provides a kingly atmosphere to the visitors to experience the architectural beauty and the royalty in the ancient cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Sawai Madhopur, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and Bharatpur for a royal 07 nights and 08 days in train.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days|
|1||Delhi||The royal train journey begins from Delhi Safdarjung Railway station with warm traditional welcome to start the most luxury journey Palace on Wheels. The train journey starts the travel through Rajasthan.|
|2||Jaipur||The first stop of the luxury Royal Rajasthan will be Jaipur. This pink city of Rajasthan has many beautiful destinations to explore. You can visit the Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigrah fort, Albert hall, city palace and other sightseeing destinations. Have lunch at the Five Star Hotel and then continue the journey.|
|3||Jaipur- Sawai Madhopur-Chittorgarh||The Palace on Wheels arrives at the Sawai Madhopur for the next halt. After the morning breakfast visit the Ranthambhore National Park. Enjoy the wildlife and enjoy the activities of tiger. You can also spot the animals such as tiger, hyena, jackal and fox. After visiting the national park start the travel to Chittorgarh. On arrival visit the Chittorgrah fort and other nearby attractions and then start the Royal journey again.|
|4||Udaipur||The next stop will be at the Lake City, Udaipur. You can witness the real Mughals dynasty with the royalty along witnessing the beauty of city Udaipur. Visit the Jag Niwas, Jag Mandir, Lake Pichhola. Also visit the City Palace in the after lunch start the journey to Jaisalmer on the Palace on Wheels.|
|5||Jaisalmer||Jaisalmer is the heart of Rajasthan and one of the ancient cities. Jaisalmer has many sightseeing places in spite of yellow sandstone fort. The tower with the havelis gives a bright glow. Other places to visit are the Nathmalji-ki-haveli, Patwon-ki-haveli and Salim Singh-ki-haveli. You can enjoy shopping skill, fine pattu shawls, mirror work and other embroidered articles. Then continue the royal journey.|
|6||Jodhpur||Continue the ride in the Palace on Wheels to Jodhpur. This city is built with stone wall surrounded with seven gates. Jodhpur is the second largest city and this is known as the rock-solid Mehrangarh Fort. You can also visit the Moti Mahal, Sheesh Mahal, Phool Mahal, Sileh Khana and Daulat Khana stands for the architectural excellence. Do shopping in the markets nearby markets with the exquisite handicraft articles, breeches, embroidered shoes, metal curios, paintings dye fabrics etc. Then continue the train journey.|
|7||Bhartapur & Agra||The Palace on Wheels, the royal train arrives at Bhartapur. After breakfast start the visit to National bird sanctuary. You can also visit some of the other attractions such as Keoladeo Ghana National Park and gradens etc. then continue on the journey in the palace on wheels. The next halt will be at Taj Mahal Agra. On arrival visit the ancient Agra Fort and then visit the world wonder the Taj Mahal. Then continue the royal journey.|
|8||Last day-Delhi return||After visiting the Agra start the return journey to Delhi. Arrive at Delhi Safdarjung Railway station with the same royal welcome. Have Breakfast on board and start the onward journey to your home.|
Luxury Rajasthan Trains Tours Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Luxury Rajasthan Trains Tours Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.