Mount Abu is a well known hill-station in Rajasthan state of western India, located in Sirohi district, The mountain forms a distinct rocky plateau 22 km long by 9 km wide. Being a popular holiday destination the place is well connected to rest of the country.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 06 Nights / 07 Days
The mount abu tour for 06 Nights 07 Days giving the visitors a chance to experience hot and interesting hill station destination of Rajasthan.
|You will be received from the Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. You will be transferred to the Hotel of Jaipur. After having lunch start the visit to the Pink City. Visit the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar, govind Deoji Temple. After the sightseeing return to the room for an overnight stay.|
|You will be received by our representatives from the Jaipur Airport / Railway Station /Bus Stand. You will be transferred to the Hotel of Jaipur. After having Breakfast/lunch we will start our Jaipur tour. We will be visiting the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace,ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar, govind Deoji Temple. After the sightseeing return to the room for an overnight stay.|
|Next morning we will be visiting Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Water palace, Monkey Temple.Later we will be taking you to the Local Market from where you can buy Rajasthani Traditional Items. Evening you will your dining at Rajasthani traditional resort with folk music and dance.Then have an overnight stay at the hotel of Jaipur.|
|4||Jaipur-Pushkar||On having the breakfast at the hotel start the drive to Pushkar. Have a halt at Ajmer.Visit the Ajmer Sharif Dargah, Pushkar lake, Pushkar Market enjoy the scenic beauty of Pushkar.After that visit the Savitri temple, sacred lakes of Pushkar and shopping at Pushkar. On reaching the hotel have dinner and have overnight stay at the hotel in Pushkar.|
|After early morning breakfast start the journey towards Udaipur.Upon arrival transfer to Hotel and have lunch. In evening Visit local Market and Fatehsagar Lake. In evening have a Traditional Marwar Dinner.|
|After breakfast start the sightseeing travel of Udaipur. Visit Jagdish Temple, Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Garden, Maharana, City Palace, Lake Pichola. After the whole day of visit Stay overnight at hotel in Udaipur.|
|After Early Breakfast you will be traveling towards MOUNT ABU. You will be taken sightseeing straight away. You will be visiting Mount Abu Lake, Sunset Point, Guru shikhar and the Overnight Stay in Hotel. In morning you will be transferred to Nearest Railway Station.|
Highlights Udaipur Mount Abu Tours
- Delhi- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar,
- Jaipur- Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, Ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar.
- Pushkar - Bargah of Sufi Saint Salim Chishti, Holy Lake, Temple of Lord Brahma.
- Udaipur - Sahellion Ki Bari, Beautiful Garden, Sagar Lake, City Place
- Mount Abu - Dilwara Temples,Nakki Lake,Gaumukh Temple,Sunset Point,Museum & Art Gallery
Udaipur Mount Abu Tour Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Udaipur Mount Abu Tour Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.