The Heritage tour package is the best chance to explore the beautiful Rajasthan heritage which allows the people to engage in some best travelling. This tour package includes the cities of Delhi, Neemrana, Nawalgarh, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur and return back to Delhi. The heritage of Delhi and the beautiful architecture of mughal can be witnessed, Red fort, Jamma Masjid, Lotus temple, Parliament etc are a must visit. The pink city of Jaipur has traditional monuments with many cultural activities.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 07 Nights / 08 Days
This tour package provides the visitors a chance to experience the heritage beauty of destinations in Rajasthan. The architectural wonders of the cities of Rajasthan such as Delhi, Neemrana, Nawalgarh, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur.
|Day||Destination||Duration : 07 Nights / 08 Days|
|1||Delhi||You will be welcomed from the Delhi Airport / Railway station and you will be transferred to the pre booked hotel to get freshen up. Then you will be taken for the sightseeing destinations such as Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi Samadhi, India Gate, Humayun tomb etc. Evening is free for leisure and shopping in Delhi. The return to the hotel for dinner and comfortable overnight stay.|
|After breakfast from the Hotel in Delhi start the drive to Neemrana. Check in the hotel on arrival and get freshen up. Start the sightseeing of Neemrana. Then have dinner at the room and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Neemrana.|
|After Breakfast from the hotel of Neemrana start the drive to Nawalgarh. Enjoy the sightseeing of the city. Visit the fine frescoes at the Shekhawati regions, visit the old town, colorful markets, hand painted havelis, are a must visit. You can visit the Nawalgarh Fort, Anand lal poddar haveli, Sheesh mahal, Roop Niwas Palace etc during the day. The for dinner return to the room for a overnight stay.|
Nawalgarh via Shekhawati- Bikaner
|After the early morning breakfast continue the sightseeing visit. You will be taken to the Shekhawati region to enjoy the beautiful havelies. Enjoy the sightseeing of several beautiful palaces and ancient articles. Witness the old articles such as Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets. After lunch proceeds the road travel to Bikaner. Visit the Here we shall visit the Camel-breeding farm. Check in the hotel at Bikaner and have a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Bikaner.|
|On the 5ht day start the travel to Bikaner. Visit the beautiful Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace in Bikaner. Then have lunch at the hotel on the way. Then resume the travel journey. After this start the travel to Jaisalmer. On the way visit Kheechan. On reaching check in the hotel for stay at Jaiselmer. Get freshen up and visit the Golden Fort and then finally have the dinner at the hotel and have an overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.|
|6||Jaisalmer||After having the breakfast starts the sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer. Then visit the Jaisalmer Fort and Museum. Visit the Jain Temple, back streets, Patwoh ki, Kothari Haveli etc. After lunch start the travel to Kulcihera, then to Sam Sand Dunes. After a tired day return to the room for dinner and for overnight stay at Jaisalmer.|
|After taking early breakfast start the travel to Jodhpur. On the way have a stop at Pokhran city. After lunch from Pokaran continue the travel. Then visit the Bishnoi villages. On reaching Jodhpur visit Mehrangarh Fort. Reach the room for dinner and then have an overnight stay at Jodhpur hotel.|
|On the last day after breakfast start the travel and visit the Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Garden. Then reach the Jodhpur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand in the evening for the return onward journey.|
Highlights of Rajasthan Heritage Tours
- Delhi- Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi Samadhi, India Gate, Humayun Tomb
- Nawalgarh - Beautiful Havelies, Cenotaphs, Step wells, beautifully painted Havelis and Old Streets
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan
- Jaisalmer- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort
- Jodhpur- Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Garden
Rajasthan Heritage Tours Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Heritage Tours Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.