The Heritage tour package gives a complete guide to the travelers to explore the Heritage of Rajasthan to experience some of best travelling and heritage value for the visitors.The destinations include the cities such as Delhi-Samode-Mandawa-Bikaner-Khimsar-Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Udaipur-Pushkar-Jaipur.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 14 Nights / 15 Days
The special 14 Nights and 15 Days Heritage tour package provides the best chance for visitors to give the diligence beauty of the city with the architectural and heritage destinations such as Delhi-Samode-Mandawa-Bikaner-Khimsar-Jaisalmer-Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Udaipur-Pushkar-Jaipur.
|Day||Destination||Duration : 14 Nights / 15 Days|
|1||Delhi||On arrival at Delhi you will be welcomed at the Airport/Railway Station / Bus Stand by our representatives. Then you will be taken to the pre booked hotel for overnight stay.|
|After the breakfast from Delhi start the drive to Samode. Visit the Shekhawati regions, Samode village, havelis and fort etc. Also you will be taken to the Camel breed farms. Then have the complete overnight stay at hotel in Samode.|
|After the breakfast from the hotel of Samode start the drive to Mandawa. Check in the on arrival. Then start the sightseeing visit to Binsidhar Newatia Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, Mandawa Fort, Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Goenka Chattri. Then return to hotel for overnight stay.|
|The next morning after breakfast from the hotel start the drive to Bikaner. On arrival check in the hotel and get relaxed for some time. Visit the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Bhandasar Temple, Devi Kund, Camel Birding farm in Bikaner. Then return to hotel in Bikaner for an overnight stay.|
|After the breakfast start the drive to Khimsar city. On the way to Khimsar visit the Rat Temple, experience a jeep safari to Panchla Dunes. After full day of sightseeing return to the hotel for overnight stay.|
|After the breakfast start the drive to Jaisalmer city. On reaching check in the hotel and get relaxed. Then proceed with the sightseeing tour and visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis. By evening you can enjoy the shopping activities and other leisure. Then have an overnight stay in the hotel at Jaisalmer.|
|7||Jaisalmer||On the 7th day you will visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwaon Ki Haveli, Sum Sand dunes, a camel ride at the desert. Then return to hotel of jaisalmer for overnight stay.|
|In the morning after breakfast drive to Jodhpur. Check in the hotel on arrival. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace. Then return to the room for dinner and overnight stay.|
|After breakfast from the hotel in Jodhpur start the drive to Ranakpur. Visit the artistically carved Jain temples and many other beautiful destinations.|
|Next morning after breakfast start the drive to Udaipur. On the way visit the Kumbalgarh fort. In reaching Udaipur check in the hotel and get relaxed. Have relaxed boat ride in the lake pichola. Then have a complete overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.|
|11||Udaipur||On the 11th day after breakfast start the visit and sightseeing of Udaipur. Visit the Fatehsagar Lake, City Palace, Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple, Mahrana Pratap garden. Then have a overnight stay at hotel in Udaipur.|
|After early morning breakfast start the drive to Pushkar, the holy city. On arrival check in the hotel. Explore the city of Pushkar and the temples nearby. Visit the Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Varah Temple. Then by evening return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.|
|After breakfast from Pushkar start the journey to Jaipur. On the way visit Ajmer. Visit the Dargah Sharif in Ajmer and then continue the travel. On arrival check in the hotel at Jaipur. Get freshened up and enjoy leisure shopping. Then have delicious dinner and comfortable overnight stay.|
|14||Jaipur||In the morning after the breakfast visit the important places in Jaipur such as Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Nahargarh fort, Jal Mahal, Monkey temple. Then have Rajasthani special dinner. Return to the room for overnight stay.|
|On the last day check out the room and start the drive back to Delhi. Then continue the return journey back to home.|
Highlights of Rajasthan Heritage Tour
- Samode- Shekhawati Eegions, Samode Village, Havelis and Fort, Camel Breed Farms.
- Mandawa- Binsidhar Newatia Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, Mandawa Fort, Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Goenka Chattri
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Bhandasar Temple, Devi Kund, Camel Birding Farm
- Khimsar- Rat Temple
- Jaisalmer- Havelis, Jaisalmer Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwaon Ki Haveli, Sum Sand Dunes, A Camel Ride
- Jodhpur- Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace
- Ranakpur - Artistically Carved Jain Temples
- Udaipur- Kumbalgarh fort, lake pichola, Fatehsagar Lake, City Palace, Sahelion-Ki-Bari, Jagdish Temple ,Mahrana Pratap garden
- Pushkar- Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple, Savitri Temple, Varah Temple
- Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, Nahargarh fort, Jal Mahal, Monkey Temple
- Ajmer- Dargah Sharif ,Ana Sagar Lake,Taragarh Fort,Lake Foy Sagar
Golden Triangle Package Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Golden Triangle Tour Package Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.