This package helps to explore the forts and palaces of Rajasthan in a grand manner. The visitors witness the amazing beauty and ancient history of Rajasthan. The Forts and Palaces travel package include the cities of Rajasthan such as Jaipur, Chittaurgarh, Udaipur, Kumbalgarh, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Mandawa.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 12 Nights / 13 Days
The Forts and Palaces tour package of Rajasthan provides the visitors a chance to explore and experience the beauty of Rajasthan. This Fort and palaces is for 12 nights and 13 days taking you the destinations like Jaipur, Chittaurgarh, Udaipur, Kumbalgarh, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner and Mandawa.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 12 Nights / 13 Days|
|1||Delhi||On your arrival at Delhi you will be received by the representatives and will be taken to the pre booked hotel. Check in the hotel and get relaxed for a while. Enjoy the leisure activities and have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.|
|After the breakfast from the hotel in Delhi, start the city sightseeing in the vehicle arranged. You will be taken to various places in old Delhi and New Delhi. Some of the destination which include are Jama Masjid, Rajghat, India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, parliament gate etc. After full day of start the travel to the Pink city, Jaipur. Check in the hotel to have dinner and overnight stay.|
|3||Jaipur||After the breakfast check out from the hotel for sightseeing. Visit the destination like Hawa Mahal, gardens, Nahargarh Fort, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Shri Gobind Deo Temple and Albert Hall. By evening spend time in colorful shopping at Johari and Bapu Bazaar. Then at night have dinner in Rajasthani style and travel back to the hotel of Jaipur for overnight stay.|
Jaipur – Chittaugarh
|After Breakfast from the hotel of Jaipur start the drive to Chittaurgarh. Visit the Chittaurgarh Fort. Then reach the hotel room and check in for the night stay. Have dinner in the room and have a peacefull sleep.|
Chittaurgarh - Udaipur
|After the breakfast from Chittaurgarh, start the road journey to Udaipur. Check in the hotel on arrival. Evening is free for leisure and shopping in the markets of Udaipur. Then have dinner at the hotel and have an overnight stay in Udaipur.|
|6||Udaipur||After the breakfast in the morning start the sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Visit the City Palace, Shish Mahal, Peacock Courtyard, Jagdish Temple, folk museum, boat ride at Lake Pichola and Jag Mandir Palace. After the full day of sightseeing enjoy the dinner at the room and have an overnight stay.|
|The next morning after the breakfast from Udaipur start the travel to the Kumbalgarh. On the way visit few places and check in the hotel. Then have dinner for the night and have an overnight stay.|
|After breakfast from the hotel and start the drive to Jodhpur. On the way there will be a stop at Ranakpur. Visit the Jain Temple and then proceed the journey to Jodhpur. On arrival at Jodhpur check the hotel for the stay. Visit the Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace and then return to hotel for dinner overnight stay.|
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
|On the 9th day after morning breakfast start the travel from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer. Check in the hotel on arrival at Jaisalmer. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Havelis and many other attractive places. By evening you are free to do shopping and other leisure activities. Then have a pleasant overnight stay at the hotel in jaisalmer.|
|10||Jaisalmer||Get ready after having the breakfast in Jaisalmer hotel and start the sightseeing travel. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli and Patwaon Ki Haveli. Also visit the Sum Sand dunes and have a camel ride at desert. After the delightful day of sightseeing return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.|
Jaisalmer – Bikaner
|After the morning breakfast from the start the drive to Bikaner. Check in the hotel on reaching Bikaner. Visit the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Bhandasar Temple, Devi Kund, Camel Birding farm. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.|
|After the early morning breakfast from Bikaner start the drive to Mandawa. On arrival at the hotel check in and get relaxed for while. Visit Binsidhar Newatia Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, Mandawa Fort, Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Goenka Chattri. Then return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.|
Mandawa - Delhi
|On the last day of the tour, start the travel form the hotel of Mandawa after breakfast. Then you will be taken to the Delhi airport during the return journey. On arrival at the Delhi airport you will be directly transferred to the Airport/ Railway station for the final journey back home.|
Highlights of Rajasthan Forts and Places
- Delhi - Jama Masjid, Rajghat, India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Parliament Gate.
- Jaipur- Hawa Mahal, Gardens, Nahargarh Fort, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Chandra Mahal,
- Chittaugarh - Chittaurgarh Fort ,Ochari Gate.
- Udaipur- City Palace, Shish Mahal, Peacock Courtyard, Folk Museum, Boat Ride at Lake Pichola,
- Jodhpur- Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace.
- Jaisalmer- Jaisalmer Fort, Jaisalmer Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli and Patwaon Ki Haveli.
- Bikaner - Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Bhandasar Temple, Devi Kund, Camel Birding Farm.
- Mandawa- Binsidhar Newatia Haveli, Murmuria Haveli, Mandawa Fort, Jhunjhunwala Haveli, Goenka Chattri.
Rajasthan Forts and Places Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Forts and Places Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.