The Rajasthan Forts and Palaces tour package allows the visitors to witness the best way to explore the Forts and Palaces of Rajasthan. The Forts and Palaces travel package include the cities of Rajasthan such as Jaipur - Ranthambore - Bundi - Chittaugarh - Udaipur Delhi and Agra. Many beautiful architecture and mughal history in Delhi can be witnessed. The Red fort, Jamma Masjid, Lotus temple, Parliament and all the most beautiful cities in Rajasthan will be visited.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 08 Nights / 09 Days
The Forts and Palaces Cultural tour package provides the visitors a chance to explore and experience the beauty of the architectural wonders of India. The total tour of 08 nights and 09 days the destinations includes are Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Ranthambore - Bundi - Chittaugarh - Udaipur.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 08 Nights / 09 Days|
|1||Delhi||You will be starting the Forts and Palace tour package from Delhi. Our representatives will receive you at the airport in Delhi and will guide you to the pre booked hotel for the overnight stay.|
Delhi - Agra
|After the breakfast in the morning from Delhi start the drive to Agra. Check in the hotel on arrival and get freshen up. Start the sightseeing tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Empress Noor Jehan tomb and many interesting places in Agra.|
Agra - Jaipur
|After the breakfast start the Drive to Jaipur. On reaching Agra visit the Fatehpur Sikri, Buland Darwaza, and many monuments, palaces and courtyards. Then check in the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.|
|4||Jaipur||After breakfast from the hotel in Jaipur, start the sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Visit the Amber Fort, City Palace, Chandra Mahal, Shri Gobind Deo Temple, Museum, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, rug factory, gem factory. Then after dinner have a overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.|
Jaipur - Ranthambore
|After the breakfast start the drive to the national tiger reserve of Ranthambhore. Enjoy the jungle safari at Ranthambore. Then return to the hotel for dinner and stay.|
|After finishing the breakfast in the hotel at Ranthambore start the drive to Bundi. Visit the Atar Fort in Rajput style. Visit the picture gallery of Chatrasagar which shows paintings of Radha and Krishna, from Ragamala and Raaslila. Then return to room for dinner and overnight stay.|
|After Breakfast start the drive to Chittaurgarh. On the way visit Chittaurgarh Fort, and many famous sightseeing destinations. Then by evening check in the hotel for stay and have an overnight stay in Chittaurgarh hotel after dinner.|
|After the breakfast start the five hour drive to the lake city, Udaipur. On reaching check in the hotel and get freshen up. Evening is free for shopping and leisure activities. Then have delicious dinner at the hotel and have an overnight stay.|
|On the last day of the tour after breakfast visit the City Palace, Shish Mahal, Peacock Courtyard, Jagdish Temple, folk museum, boat ride at Lake Pichola. Then by evening you will be dropped at the Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand for your onward journey.|
Highlights of Rajasthan Forts and Places
- Agra- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Itmad-ud-Daulah Tomb, Empress Noor Jehan Tomb, Fatehpur Sikri,
- Jaipur - Amber Fort, City Palace, Chandra Mahal, Museum, Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal,
- Ranthambore - Jungle Safari
- Bundi - Atar Fort, Picture Gallery of Chatrasagar
- Chittaugarh - Chittaurgarh Fort
- Udaipur - City Palace, Shish Mahal, Peacock Courtyard, Folk Museum, Boat Ride at Lake Pichola
Rajasthan Forts and Places Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Forts and Places Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.