The Desert tour package is considered the best for exploring the desert destinations of Rajasthan. This travel package includes the visit to the major desert cities and gives a beautiful travel experience in the villages of Rajasthan. The beautiful Havelies of Bikaner and the glorious stretch of deserts can be seen during this package.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 07 Nights / 08 Days
During this desert tour you will be taken to the desert regions of Rajasthan. Delhi- Visit famous monuments like Red fort, Jama Masjid etc. Bikaner, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur- Explore the desert destinations and the ancient Havelies for a period of 07 nights and 08 days.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 07 Nights / 08 Days|
|1||Delhi||On your arrival at Delhi, you will be welcomed at the Airport / Railway station and then you will be transfer to the pre booked hotel to check in. If time permits do local market shopping in Delhi and then return to the room for overnight stay.|
|2||Delhi||Start the off with a healty breakfast and get ready to explore Delhi. After getting freshen up the sightseeing tour of Delhi starts where you will be taken to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Parliament House, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple etc. After the tour have an overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.|
|After the morning’s breakfast check out from the hotel of Delhi. Start the road drive towards Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, check in the hotel for stay and get freshen up. Then start the sightseeing trip. Visit the Hawa Mahal, gardens and museums. After lunch spend time in colorful shopping at Johari and Bapu Bazaar. Then after full day of sightseeing enjoy the dinner in Rajasthani style. Travel back to the hotel of Jaipur for overnight stay.|
|4||Jaipur||On the 4th day after the breakfast start the sightseeing visit to Nahargarh Fort, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall. After lunch visit the temples, Museums. The remaining time in the evening is free for shopping and other leisure activities. After a tired day have delicious food and have a peaceful overnight stay.|
|After having the Breakfast in Jaipur hotel starts the travel to the visit to Sun City, Jodhpur. You will be taken to the Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Tada and Balsamand Lake. Then after the complete day of sightseeing return to the room for delicious dinner and overnight stay at the Jodhpur hotel.|
|After the breakfast in the morning continue the travel of Jodhpur and then start the road travel to the Jaisalmer. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple, Museum and gardens here in Jaisalmer. Visit the Havelies of back streets, Patwoh ki and Kothari. Then start the travel to the Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, enjoy Camel Ride at the desert stretches. Then finally return to the hotel room for the overnight stay.|
|Start the travel to the Bikaner from the desert city of Jaisalmer after the breakfast. On arrival at Bikaner visit the Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace. Visit the desert sand ranges of Bikaner and then return to the room for a comfortable overnight stay.|
|On the last day of the tour, start the travel form the hotel of Bikaner after breakfast. Then you will be taken to the Delhi airport during the return journey. On arrival at the Delhi airport you will be directly transferred to the Airport/ Railway station for the final journey back home.|
Highlights Rajasthan Desert Tour
- Delhi- Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple.
- Jaipur- Johari and Bapu Bazaar, Nahargarh Fort, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Albert Hall.
- Jodhpur- Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhawan palace, Jaswant Tada and Balsamand Lake.
- Jaisalmer - back streets, Patwoh ki, Kothari, Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, enjoy Camel Ride.
- Jodhpur- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort and Lalgarh Palace.
Rajasthan Desert Tour Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Desert Tour Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.