The Desert tour package is considered the best for exploring the destinations in Rajasthan. This travel package includes the visit to the major desert destinations which are worth visiting. The beautiful travel and the experience in the village can be witnessed during this tour package. The beautiful Havelies of Mandawa and the glorious stretch of deserts can be seen during this package.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 06 Nights / 07 Days
During this desert tour you will be taken to the desert regions of Rajasthan. Delhi- Visit famous monuments like Red fort, Jama Masjid etc. Bikaner, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur- Explore the desert destinations and the ancient Havelies. Pushkar- the spiritual town.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 06 Nights / 07 Days|
|You will be received from the Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. You will be transferred to the Hotel of Jaipur. After having lunch start the visit to the Pink City. Visit the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar, govind Deoji Temple. After the sightseeing return to the room for an overnight stay.|
|After the early morning breakfast start the visit to Fatehpur and Shekhawati regions. Visit the Cenotaphs, Step wells, painted Havelis, ancient Streets, Camel-breeding Farm etc. Then have a overnight stay at the hotel in Bikaner.|
|After the breakfast from Bikaner continue the visit of Bikaner. Visit the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace then start the travel to the Jaiselmer. On the way visit Kheechan. On reaching Jaisalmer check in the hotel of and get freshen up. Visit the Golden Fort and then take a overnight stay at hotel in Jaiselmer.|
|4||Jaisalmer||On the 4th day start the sightseeing of Jaiselmer. You will be taken to the Jaiselmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Patwoh ki, Kothari Haveli. After lunch visit Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, Camel Ride and experience the Dhola Maru magic. Then have a complete overnight stay at Jaiselmer hotel.|
|After the breakfast in the morning from Jaisalmer start the road travel to Jodhpur. You will be visiting the Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort, which gives stunning views of the city of Rajasthan. Then you can have an overnight stay at the hotel of Jodhpur.|
|Early in the morning after having breakfast start the journey to Pushkar. On reaching check in the hotel and get relaxed for a while. Visit the bargah of Sufi Saint Salim Chishti, visit the Holy Lake, the only Temple of Lord Brahma in the world. After the whole day of travel reach the room for a comfortable overnight stay.|
|On the last day of this tour, we will visit the Ajmer Dargarh. Finally we will return back to Delhi at New Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand in the evening where the tour ends.|
Highlights Rajasthan Desert Tour
- Delhi- Red fort, Jama Masjid.
- Jaipur- Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, Ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar.
- Bikaner- Fatehpur, Shekhawati Regions, Cenotaphs, Step Wells, Painted Havelis, Aancient Streets.
- Jaisalmer- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan, Jaiselmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple,Camel Ride.
- Jodhpur- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort
- Pushkar- Bargah of Sufi Saint Salim Chishti, Holy Lake, Temple of Lord Brahma.
Rajasthan Desert Tour Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Desert Tour Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.