The Desert tour package is considered the best for exploring the destinations in Rajasthan. This travel package includes the visit to the major desert destinations which are worth visiting. The beautiful travel and the experience in the village can be witnessed during this tour package. The beautiful Havelies of Mandawa and the glorious stretch of deserts can be seen during this package.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 05 Nights / 06 Days
During this desert tour you will be taken to the desert regions of Rajasthan. Delhi- Visit famous monuments like Red fort, Jama Masjid etc. Mandawa, Bikaner, Khimsar. Jodhpur- Explore the desert destinations and the ancient Havelies.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days|
|1||Delhi Sightseeing||On arriving at Delhi you will be received from the Airport/ Railway station and will be transferred to the pre booked hotel. Check in the hotel and after getting freshened up start the sightseeing tour of Delhi. You will be taken to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan etc. After the tour have an overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.|
|After the breakfast in the morning start the travel to Mandawa. You can experience the villages of Rajasthan on the way. On arrival check in the hotel at mandawa and get freshen up. After lunch start the sightseeing of the city. Visit the old paintings, beautiful ancient Havelies, natural colors of the streets etc. After the full day of sightseeing have a overnight stay at the hotel of Mandawa.|
|After the breakfast in the morning start the road travel to the desert city of Bikaner. Check in the Hotel for stay on arrival. After lunch start the sightseeing visit to the Junagarh Fort, also witness the largest Camel Breeding Farm. Visit the local markets and have an overnight Hotel stay.|
|After the breakfast in the morning visit from Bikaner and start the travel to Khimsar. On reaching check in the hotel and get freshen up. Visit the Deshnok Rat temple, Royal Khimsar Fort, Jeep safari, sun set on sand dunes. Then return to the room to have dinner and have a comfortable overnight stay.|
|After the breakfast from the hotel of Khimsar start the travel to Jodhpur. On the way visit the Mahavira Jain Temple also visit Jija Mata mandir. Then continue the sightseeing travel and the drive to Jodhpur. Check in the hotel of Jodhpur then visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant thada, Sardar market clock tower etc. have an overnight stay at the Hotel in Jodhpur.|
|On the last day of the Tours after breakfast you will be a drive back to Delhi by evening. From there you would be directly transferred to the airport/ railway station for the onwards journey back to your home.|
Highlights of Rajasthan Desert Tour
- Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple,Rashtrapati Bhawan
- Mandawa- old paintings, beautiful ancient Havelies.
- Bikaner- Junagarh Fort, Camel Breeding Farm.
- Khimsar- Deshnok Rat temple, Royal Khimsar Fort, Jeep safari, sun set on sand dunes
- Jodhpur- Mahavira Jain Temple Also Visit Jija Mata Mandir, Mehrangarh Fort,Sardar Market Clock Tower.
Golden Triangle Package Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Golden Triangle Tour Package Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.