The Golden Triangle tour package with the Ranthambore wildlife is one of the best packages which cover the adventure as well as the historical destinations. Delhi, Jaipur and Agra are some of the beautiful places in India where the flow of tourists are also in large number. The beautiful mughal architecture, The Red fort, Jamma Masjid, Lotus temple, Parliament etc are famous in Delhi. The world wonder Taj Mahal, in Agra and other famous nearby destinations are a must visit. The pink city of Jaipur has traditional monuments with many cultural activities and architectural wonders to be witnessed.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 05 Nights / 06 Days
This tour showcases the beauty of the ancient destinations, palaces, forts and other monuments along with the wildlife adventure. Delhi- Capital city, visiting the famous monuments, heritage value building like Red fort, Jama Masjid etc. Agra- The world’s wonder Taj Mahal, Agra fort etc. Jaipur- The colorful city, ancient forts, palaces, and many other monumental places etc.
|Day||Destination||Duration: 05 Nights / 06 Days|
|1||Delhi||On arriving at Delhi you will be received from the Airport/ Railway station and will be transferred to the pre booked hotel. Check in the hotel and after getting freshened up start the sightseeing tour of Delhi. You will be taken to the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Parliament House, Rashtrapati Bhawan etc. After the tour have an overnight stay at hotel in Delhi.|
|After the breakfast check out from the Delhi hotel and start the drive towards Agra. The total distance is 204 km/4 hours. On reaching Agra visit the Taj Mahal, the tomb of Sufi saint Shaikh Salim Chisti. Check in hotel at Agra and relax for a while. Evening is free for shopping and leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.|
|After the morning’s breakfast check out from the hotel, start road drive towards Jaipur 235 kms. On the way you will be taken to the historical town built by Akbar, Fatehpur Sikri. Then you can visit the Bulund Darwaza once you reach Jaipur. Check in the hotel to get freshen up and start the sightseeing trip to the Hawa Mahal, amer and jaigrah forts. Post lunch spend time in shopping at the Johari and Bapu Bazaar of Jaipur. By evening enjoy the dinner in Rajasthani style. Return to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay.|
After the breakfast from the hotel in Jaipur start the sightseeing trip to the city of Jaipur. Visit the Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort etc. After the sightseeing return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
|5||Jaipur Sightseeing||After the breakfast start the sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Today visit the City Palace, hawa mahal, Albert Hall, sanctuary, gardens and temples in Jaipur. After the tiring sightseeing have an overnight stay at hotel in Jaipur.|
|On the last day after breakfast check out the Hotel and start the drive back to Delhi. From Delhi you will be directly taken to the Airport/ Railway station for the onward journey.|
Highlights of Golden Triangle Tour
- Delhi - Red Fort, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple.
- Agra - The Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sufi saint Shaikh Salim Chisti, Fatehpur Sikri.
- Jaipur - Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort and Jaigrah Forts./li>
Accommodation Facilities of Golden Tirangle Tour
|City||Luxury Hotel||Deluxe Hote||Standard|
|Delhi||Hans Plazza / Similar||Africa Avenue / Similar||Hari Pikaro /Similar|
Whydham Hotel / Similar
|Taj Resort / Similar||Garndren Vilas/Similara|
|Jaipur||Country Inn / Similar||Park Inn / Similar||Solitaire /Similar|
Golden Triangle Package Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup.
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Golden Triangle Tour Package Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.