The Desert tour package is considered the best for exploring the destinations in Rajasthan. This travel package includes the visit to the major desert destinations which are worth visiting. The beautiful travel and the experience in the village can be witnessed during this tour package. The beautiful Havelies of Mandawa and the glorious stretch of deserts can be seen during this package.
Tour Itinerary and Package Details For - 06 Nights / 07 Days
The desert tour packages are for 06 Nights 07 Days giving the visitors a chance to experience hot and interesting desert destination of Rajasthan. The Desert destinations include the travel also to the regions of Delhi, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur.
|Delhi- You will be received from the Delhi Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. You will be transferred to the Hotel of Jaipur. After having lunch start the visit to the Pink City. Visit the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar, govind Deoji Temple. After the sightseeing return to the room for an overnight stay.|
|You will be received by our representatives from the Jaipur Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand. You will be transferred to the Hotel of Jaipur. After having Breakfast/lunch we will start our Jaipur tour. We will be visiting the Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar, govind Deoji Temple. After the sightseeing return to the room for an overnight stay.|
|Next morning we will be visiting Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Water palace, Monkey Temple.Later we will be taking you to the Local Market from where you can buy Rajasthani Traditional Items. Evening you will your dining at Rajasthani traditional resort with folk music and dance. Then have an overnight stay at the hotel of Jaipur.|
|4||Jaipur-Bikaner||After the early morning breakfast start the visit to Fatehpur and Shekhawati regions. Visit the Cenotaphs, Step wells, painted Havelis, ancient Streets, Camel-breeding Farm etc. Then have a overnight stay at the hotel in Bikaner.|
|After the breakfast from Bikaner continue the visit of Bikaner. Visit the Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace then start the travel to the Jaiselmer. On the way visit Kheechan. On reaching Jaisalmer check in the hotel of and get freshen up. Visit the Golden Fort and then take an overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.|
|After morning breakfast, sightseeing of Jaisalmer. You will be taken to the Jaisalmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple, Patwoh ki, Kothari Haveli. After lunch visit Kulcihera, Sam Sand Dunes, Camel Ride and experience the Dhola Maru magic. Then have a complete overnight stay at Jaiselmer hotel.|
|After the breakfast in the morning from Jaisalmer start the road travel to Jodhpur. You will be visiting the Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Palace which gives stunning views of the city of Rajasthan. Then you can have an overnight stay at the hotel of Jodhpur. In morning you will be transferred to Airport/ Railway station/ Bus Standfor the final journey back home.|
Highlights Rajasthan Desert Ex Tour
- Delhi- Red fort, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar,
- Jaipur- Johari Bazaar, Hawa Mahal museums, City Palace, Ancient observatory, Jantar Mantar.
- Bikaner- Fatehpur, Shekhawati Regions, Cenotaphs, Step Wells, Painted Havelis, Aancient Streets.
- Jaisalmer- Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Kheechan, Jaiselmer Fort, Museum, Jain Temple,Camel Ride.
- Jodhpur- Bishnoi villages, Mehrangarh Fort
Rajasthan Desert Tour Ex Inclusions
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup
- Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes
- All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- Accommodation as per our Itinerary hotel on twin sharing basis inclusive of taxes.
- Below 5 Yrs Child is Complimentary in the Hotel.
Rajasthan Desert Tour Exclusions
- Entry fee at places of visit
- Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
- Cost for supplementary service, Pptional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Guide, Sightseeing Entrance fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums.
- Cost for service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, bottled water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the "Cost Includes" head.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Taxes by the Government which will have to be collected directly ON ARRIVAL.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in Fuel price (Calculation based on Petrol INR 73 per liter & Diesel INR 49 per liter)
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Festive cost is not included in this cost such as ( Diwali , X-Mas , New year, Pushkar Fair , Desert Festival & Etc.